National Winners at the Intel Contests - For excellence in integrating technology into the pedagogy in the B.Ed. Course (pre-service).
- The Institution in April 2004 A brief description can be seen under "Courses". The details can be seen in Integration of the Teacher Education Curriculum, University News, AIU, Jan 6, 2003.
- A B.Ed. trainee (Mr. Vidyanand Pawar) in April 2005.
- A Staff member (Dr. M.U. Paily, Reader) in April 2005.
- Microteaching, adapted by Dr. M.U. Paily and Mrs. D. Vernal (2 editions,).
- Microteaching Manual, a compilation by Dr. M.U. Paily, (2 editions 2000, 2005).
- Manual for Practice Teaching, a compilation by Dr. Neena George, 2005.
- Understanding Conversation Skills, (teacher's handbook), Dr. Louis Vernal as convenor and producer, 1997.
- Learning Oral Skills in English, (2 handbooks for teachers) Dr. Louis Vernal as convenor and producer, 1999.
Organisation of Workshops/Seminars (with national bodies)
- Indian Association of Teacher Educators
- Intel Teach to the Future Pre-service Program
- British Council
- American Centre
Many state level workshops were also organised.
Winners (individual as well as institutional) at State and Inter-state level in literary, dramatic, art and music competitions.