Infrastructure and Facilities
The college lies within the common campus of GVM’s Dada Vaidya Sankul but has its own premises since 2010. The campus is shared with a GVM’s Gopal Govind Poy Raiturcar College of Commerce and Economics and GVM's S.N.J.A. Higher Secondary School with the following infrastructure and facilities:-
- A canteen facility.
- A mutually shared computerized astronomical observatory.
- A community auditorium to seat 350, with stage arrangements.
- A common playground the size of a hockey field.
- Proximity to the Ponda Bus Terminus.
- A powerful backup generator.
- Car/Scooter ample parking space.
- An up-to-date library-cum-reading room with inflibnet and other computerized facilities.
- Photocopying machine and Electronic Cyclostyling machine.
- A state-of-art computerized Language Laboratory to seat 30 students.
- A Computer Laboratory to seat twenty students.
- A ladies’ Common Room.
- A Social Science Room.
- A Psychology Laboratory.
- A Science Room.
- A Mathematics Lab.
- A Language Room.
- Two large Lecture Halls to seat 100 students each with public address systems, smart-board and LCD projector facilities.
- Three smaller classrooms to seat 40 students each and equipped with LCD projectors.
- A comfortable Teachers’ Staff Room with space and facilities to guide students.
- A terrace level auditorium to seat 200 students.
- Spacious offices for the Principal and the Support Staff.
- A Lobby.
- A Department of Extension Services Office.
- Two large store rooms.
- Water-cooler and refrigerator facilities.
- Mini-kitchen and Dining Facilities.
- Separate washrooms for gents and ladies, (staff and students).